Welcome to Our Lady’s Bishop Eton Catholic Primary School and thank you for visiting our website. We hope that you enjoy looking around our website and find the information you are looking for – although this is only a tiny glimpse of how very special our school is.
Our Mission Statement: “Living, Loving, Learning” is reflected in the whole life of our school and underpinned by our belief that Christ is our greatest teacher.
Every member of our wonderful staff works extremely hard to provide the high expectations, guidance, care and purposeful and disciplined ethos and environment necessary to ensure:
- Our children are helpful, kind, respectful and caring to others
- That effective, impactful teaching and learning takes place
- Every member of our community feels safe, loved, valued and respected. The safeguarding of all our children is paramount and all of our staff work hard to ensure that we know our children and their families well and that we support them through our robust safeguarding procedures.
- Our children work hard to develop a range of skills allowing them to achieve success now and in the future
- Our children learn to think for themselves and to act for others
We offer a carefully designed, broad and balanced curriculum enriched with visitors, visits, events and activities which promote values and character, encourage confidence, inspire a love for learning and an understanding that it is O.K to make mistakes and embed a determination to work hard, persevere and never give up in order to succeed!
We value the links between school, home and parish, recognising the shared responsibility we have in the all-round development of all our children. We provide our parents/carers with regular information about all aspects of school life and offer many opportunities for discussion about, and celebration of your child’s progress. Working closely together we can ensure that both you and your child have a happy time through the primary journey!
Please enjoy your journey around our website.
Mr. Neil Metcalf – Head teacher